Sunday, March 12, 2006

Look for volatile Oil prices this week

By Benjamin Train
Sunday, March 13, 2006

Due to the new al'Qaida warning and Iran's position on using oil to leverage their position before the U.N., I believe we may see strong volatility in both, the oil, and gasoline futures pricing this week.

Precious Metals should continue their consolidation toward their support levels and the March 17th options expirations period. However, with World affairs in an unstable condition, PM's may remain above their lower support numbers. MACD trend continues to be negative, pointing to a lower trend. Base metals like steel, copper and zinc have been showing an uptrend. May I suggest that this may be a good time to look for a point to re-enter the PM market.

2 Comments:

At 4:53 AM, Blogger Rita Earle said...

Hey Benjamin Train this is a pretty cool blog! You make some very good points in this post. If you have any interest,take a look at my make money from home site. I hope you might find something to interest you there.

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Rita Earle said...

Mary Rita Earle here. I really found your blog interesting, Benjamin Train. I am always looking for good content for my site make money at home, and with posts like this post I think I might be returning to you blog often. Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home